Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun word pictures!


I ran across something really cool in my blog surfing today. While checking out This D*mn House, which is one of my daily reads, I was introduced to Wordle. Just give it the URL of your blog, or type in a list of words, and it will create a word picture for you. You can change the number of words, the orientation, the font, the colors, and lots of other details. Here's what I got using my blog, with all of the recent posts of our Paris trip. Isn't that fun? Click on the picture if you'd like to see it larger.

Try it out! If you load yours into the gallery, leave me a link in the comments. I'd love to see what you make.

1 comment:

NV said...

Yes, I DO like that design! Loved the words it hit on and how it displayed them.

Thanks for the mention and for being a "regular." Glad you're enjoying it.

You have to forgive me, though, if I hate you for like five seconds. (A summer in London? Oh yeah. Hard to take.) OK. I like you again now. :-)