Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mighty Oak

Hello, is this thing on? I really dropped off the face of the blogging world, didn't I? No promises, but I'll try to post more often. New toys arrived the other day from Papertrey Ink. Here's my first card made with the new Mighty Oak stamp set and coverplate die. These are so much fun. There are 27 different leaf stamps to choose from - almost too much for my poor flighty brain to handle. I managed to contain myself and only used four different leaf colors and four different leaf stamps for this one. I can't wait to make some more cards with this set.
Details (all supplies PTI unless noted): stamps - Mighty Oak, Birthday Bash Sentiments; paper - soft stone, new leaf striped pattern paper, SU soft suede; ink - Versafine Onyx Black, SU Ruby Red, SU Summer Sunrise, SU Wild Wasabi, SU Pumpkin Pie; dies - Mighty Oak, In the Meadow

No comments: