Monday, January 23, 2012

More scrappy stripes

Here are a couple more of the cards that I created from the scrap stripes. These were so much fun that I can definitely see doing some more using various papers and dies.

IMG_0317

Details: stamps – Think Big Favorites #7; ink – Bamboo Leaves (Memento);paper – Stampers Select White, Bitty Dot Basics, Bitty Box Basics, Distressed Dots; tools – Seeing Stars dies

IMG_0319

Details: stamps – Enjoy the Ride, Background Basics: Circles; ink – Bamboo Leaves (Memento), Cantaloupe (Memento);paper – Stampers Select White, Bitty Dot Basics, Bitty Box Basics, Distressed Dots; tools – Seeing Stars dies

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a fun idea and a great way to use up scraps of DP!

Winnie said...

I love this card. It reminds me of a quilt! Great way to use up small pieces of DP. I love the name of your blog..it caught my eye while on SCS.