Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Hop




Our assignment for this blog hop was to dust off some stamps that we haven't used, or that have been neglected for awhile. I chose Autumn Abundance, which has never seen ink until today. For my sentiment, I chose one from Scattered Showers, also unused thus far. Also seeing their first use are the Distressed Dots paper and the new Limitless Layers 2 1/2 inch circle collection. My card base is kraft, and the flower image is on White. The blue is Stampin' Up!'s retired Ballet Blue. I cut the XL rick rack from Dark Chocolate.


11 comments:

Pam W. said...

Love it! Your coloring is fabulous.

Renee said...

I love this!
The coloring is incredible...
Beautiful, beautiful!

Amy Kolling said...

Chris this is a gorgeous coloring job! I love this particular image layered on that limitless layer die shape!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty, love that focal image!

Lorraine said...

Pretty card - beautiful coloring! I keep waffling about this set - but your card reminded me why - love that stamped image!

Jen Carter said...

Your coloring is wonderful! That layered die reminds me so much of a sunflower everytime I see it and so I think it is PERFECT with a vase full of sunflowers!!

Kay D said...

Your coloring is beautiful, and such a lovely image (I do not want this set; I do not want this set....)
Great card!

Stephanie said...

Christ this is so pretty! Love the coloring you did!

Unknown said...

Really beautiful! This set is at the top of my wishlist - if only I could color as beautifully!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Such a pretty card! Great coloring!

Chris L.

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! Autumn Abundance is a set I have thought about getting off and on. You are really convincing me I should get this set. Thanks for the inspiration!