Thursday, September 11, 2008

In memory

Brad Ewy
Love you, little brother.


Amy said...

Chris, I'm sorry you had to lose him too soon.

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Chris. Big hugs to you.

Colleen O said...

As my brother is about to go in for a minor surgery tomorrow, your post reminds me that it is important to be there, and to tell him I love him.

The errands can wait. Thank you for posting your rememberance.

Jeanne Melland Davison said...

I went to high school with Brad Ewy in Hutchinson and as I'm helping to organize our 20th reunion I am deeply saddened by the fact that Brad has passed away. I know it was 5 1/2 years ago but I'm sure it feels like just yesterday for you and your family. Brad was one of the nicest people I knew in school and I always enjoyed his wit and intelligence. I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss and know that Brad will be greatly missed. Take care.