Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mind reader in the house

Look up at my beautiful new banner! Isn't it the best? To those who know me, it's no secret that I'm a color freak. If something comes in hundreds of colors, I must have them all. And it's also no secret that my life and home are great examples of barely-contained chaos. On top of that, I'm trying to live a more peaceful life amidst all of this chaos and craftiness. So I presented Melissa Kulesa with the challenge of trying to fit all of that into a blog banner, having never met me in person. In fact, she never met me online until yesterday. What a fantastic job she did expressing who I am in color and in attitude! All of this in less than 24 hours. Wow! I highly recommend her if you're in need of a banner and watermarks for your site.

1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

You're off to a great blogging start! You were wonderful to work with and I think the banner looks great in place.