Thursday, April 7, 2011

Modern masculine birthday

I have a new favorite stamp set. That's saying a LOT, considering the hundreds that I have accumulated. Maile Belles is one of my favorite designers, and her brand new set, Modern Basics, had me squealing the moment I saw it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. And I was right - it's just exactly my kind of stamp set. It has tons of geometric elements, all perfectly proportioned for building wonderful patterns. Here is my favorite card that I've made with it so far:


Details: stamps - Modern Basics, Enjoy the Ride; paper - Buckaroo Blue (Stampin' Up retired), Fine Linen; ink - Buckaroo Blue (SU retired), Sahara Sand (SU), accessories - blue rhinestone

4 comments:

June K. said...

Love your design with the Modern Basics. Very lovely design.

Maile Belles said...

Love this design! So glad your enjoying the set Chris!

Mindy said...

Love how simple it is! Perfect for a guy, too :-)

Kathy Mc said...

Love your clean and simple masculine card using Maile's set.