Thursday, December 6, 2007

I have to show you something really awesome! I've been wanting a great way to store all of my punches. I've seen and loved the curtain rods on the wall that a lot of people are using, but I'm fickle. I move my stuff around a lot. So I don't really want something mounted permanently to the wall. I was talking to Mike, my fabulous handyman neighbor, and asking if he could build me something to solve the problem. Well, he did me one better. He grabbed a few of my punches and stuck them right in the CD rack that I use for my stamps. What do you know! They fit perfectly - every single size from the little bitty ones right up to the Marvy Giga punches. And I have another CD rack just like this one in the garage (sometimes being a packrat pays off). Problem solved! We're moving my stamp room (yes, again!) soon, and I'll put the other CD rack into operation then.


Wanna see why I think Mike is so brilliant? Stop by my family web page and check out our remodeling from this summer!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I am so glad you posted this. I have been looking for a way to store all of my stamps and I love this. THANK YOU>

Heather said...

Great punch storage!

Teresa said...

OH wow what a great Idea I love it I will have to get one. I dont have much wall space so I have been looking for somethng like this. I am a huge pack rat too but I dont have one of those racks LOL
thanks

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow, what a great idea! I'll have to be on the look out for one of these at a yard sale. You sound like me. I'm ALWAYS rearranging my craft space.